Requirements for VAT free shopping
There are two ways to make purchases VAT free in our shop.
As a prerequisite for both options you need to have a customer account for our shop.
Countries outside the EU
For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, we do not charge VAT. Once you've registered as a customer and you've signed in, you can see the product prices without VAT.
Traders within the EU
If you own a business within the EU, but outside of Germany, and have a valid VAT number, you can buy goods from our shop VAT free.
- After creating your customer account, send us an email with your VAT number.
- We check the number and enter your company details into your account.
- The data of this address cannot be changed by you anymore!
- The use of this address as the billing address is mandatory. If you use a different address as the billing address, tax-free shopping will no longer apply!
- You will receive a message from us and can benefit from EU intra community supplies.
- The invoice for your delivery is sent to you via e-mail and is excluding VAT.
As a customer you are responsible for the correct taxation in your country!