PinScore Pinball LED Display for Williams System 3 - 6
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in approx. 14 Workdays
- Order number: 04994
PinScore LED Pinball Display for Williams System 3 - 6
This PinScore LED display system is a complete, drop-in replacement display system. The low-voltage, high-efficiency displays use only your game's 5-volt supply and will work on pinball machines with failed high voltage power supplies. With custom-engineered color-matched LED (light emitting diode) blocks, the displays retain the game’s factory look while adding features like adjustable brightness and self-test.
This kit contains everything needed to replace displays:
|1 ||PS-8000|| |
PinScore Master Driver Board
|4||PS-8019||PinScore 6-Digit LED Display|
|1||PS-LS-6||4/6-digit foam light shield|
|4||PS-LS-7||7-digit foam light shield|
|2 ||PS-Cable2||18" ribbon cable|
|2||PS-Cable3||24" ribbon cable|
|20||PS-W8-MNT||Fibre mounting washers|
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- RoHS compliant
- Disco Fever
- Hot Tip
- Laser Ball
- Lucky 7 (Solid State)
- Stellar Wars
- Time Warp
- Tri Zone
- World Cup
CAUTION: This PS-8000-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original displays or display driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and cables and install only these new boards and ribbon cables.
- Remove Old Displays. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- Mount all new boards in their respective locations. Use the fibre washers to help clip the board to the standoffs. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- Connect the cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards.
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED Displays will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled (SW1/DISPLAY TEST) on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PinScore System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel (Brightness Control) to set your preferred illumination level.
TAX free shopping: Here you can find detailed information.