PinScore LED Pinball Display for Williams F-14 Tomcat (early)
This PinScore LED display system is a complete, drop-in replacement display system. The low-voltage, high-efficiency displays use only your game's 5-volt supply and will work on pinball machines with failed high voltage power supplies. With custom-engineered color-matched LED (light emitting diode) blocks, the displays retain the game’s factory look while adding features like adjustable brightness and self-test.
This kit contains everything needed to replace displays:
|Qty||PS No: ||Description|
|1||PS-11415||PinScore master board|
|2||PS-LS-14||14-digit foam light shields|
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- RoHS compliant
- F-14 Tomcat (early)
This PinScore PS-11415-F Display System fits the early production Williams F-14 Tomcat pinball machines. Two different score display boards were used in F-14 Tomcat. The early production model has four lamp socket 1/2" holes in the circuit board. The original board is labeled with D-11415. The PS-11415-F is designed to replace this early system.
If your machine does not have sockets holes in the board, you will need the more common PS-11610 PinScore Display System.
- Remove Old Displays. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove original display boards. You may re-use your existing ribbon cables.
- Mount the new boards. Hand-tighten the screws so you may align the displays with the backglass windows before permanently securing the boards. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- Connect the cables. Make sure to align the red-striped side of the cable with Pin #1 on the connector, which faces the test switch and is labeled "RED".
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED Display will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled (SW1/DISPLAY TEST) on the PS-11415-F board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PinScore System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel brightness control allows you to set your preferred illumination level.