PinScore LED Pinball Display for Williams System 11A, 11B and Data East V2
This PinScore LED display system is a complete, drop-in replacement display system. The low-voltage, high-efficiency displays use only your game's 5-volt supply and will work on pinball machines with failed high voltage power supplies. With custom-engineered color-matched LED (light emitting diode) blocks, the displays retain the game’s factory look while adding features like adjustable brightness and self-test.
This kit contains everything needed to replace displays:
|Qty||PS No: ||Description|
|1||PS-12232||PinScore master board|
|2||PS-LS-16||16-digit foam light shields|
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- RoHS compliant
- Big Guns (Williams)
- Cyclone (Williams)
- F-14 Tomcat* (Late) (Williams)
- Fire! (Williams)
- Playboy 35th Anniversary (Data East)
- Secret Service (Data East)
- Space Station (Williams)
- Swords Of Fury (Williams)
- Time Machine (Data East)
- Torpedo Alley (Data East)
- Remove Old Displays. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove original display boards. You may re-use your existing ribbon cables.
- Mount the new boards. Hand-tighten the screws so you may align the displays with the backglass windows before permanently securing the boards. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- Connect the cables. Not all connectors are used on all games. The 2 connectors labeled EXTERNAL DISPLAY are not used in the PS-11610 system. Attach the original power cables to the board. These are all keyed and will only fit in the correct connectors. Attach the flat ribbon cable that connects to your MPU board to the connector labeled MPU Cable. Make sure to align the red-striped side of the cable with Pin #1 on the connector, which faces the test switch and is labeled "RED".
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED Display will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled (SW1/DISPLAY TEST) on the PS-12232 board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PinScore System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel brightness control labeled (R10) on the right side of the board allows you to set your preferred illumination level.